What lessons can we learn from our most successful leaders in British business?
Britain’s businesses need to be quick thinking, relevant and in touch with their customers in an ever-changing climate.
Join your peers at the next digital Leadership Lessons Conference to hear from some of Britain’s most successful CEOs. This event, brought to you by Management Today, aims to help you get ahead in the business world by sharing insights on how to develop your workforce, position your brand and increase your profits.
Key themes of the 2020 conference
The Leadership Lessons 2020 conference was launched on our new online platform. This platform enables you to feel connected to your peers and fully engage with speakers and content from the comfort of your chosen work space. On this platform you are able to ask questions during sessions and build essential connections through our app’s networking function.
As well as taking part in the live event the app allows you to go back and review all the action for up to 3 months.
There is no better time to immerse yourself in the world of online events.
Our 2020 speakers included:
leadership lessons 2020
- Hear from some of Britain’s most successful CEOs on how they are transforming and future-proofing their business
- Listen to world-leading academics on best practice for your organisation
- Hear how these business leaders are increasing their profits
- Learn how to grow your own business, develop your workforce and position your brand for the future
- Learn how creativity, change and disruptive thinking can increase your market share
- Network with like-minded CEOs and business leaders