REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE
Share strategic insights and analysis from our most successful leaders in British business.
Join your peers at Management Today’s annual Leadership Lessons conference to hear how you can grow, lead and develop your business in the post-pandemic environment.
2022 Key themes:
Leadership Lessons is the platform to hear from Management Today’s pick of business leaders on planning for the future growth and direction of your business.
You will hear:
How to identify and manage the skills and talent pool you’ll need to navigate the complex and ever-evolving and world of work in 2022.
How business can succeed in the face of economic challenges
How to turn around and rebuild a failing business from the ground up
The role of the Metaverse and how it will affect your business
How to lead in an age of social media when everything is in the public domain?
Diversity and inclusion – the importance of allies on boards
Take a look at last year’s expert speakers. 2022 speaker line-up will be announced soon.
the Online Platform
The Leadership Lessons 2022 conference will be taking place online. The platform enables you to feel connected to your peers and fully engaged with speakers and content from the comfort of your chosen work space. On this platform you are able to ask questions during sessions and build essential connections through our app’s networking function.
As well as taking part in the live event the app allows you to go back and review all the action for up to 3 months.
leadership lessons 2020
- Hear from some of Britain’s most successful CEOs on how they are transforming and future-proofing their business
- Listen to world-leading academics on best practice for your organisation
- Hear how these business leaders are increasing their profits
- Learn how to grow your own business, develop your workforce and position your brand for the future
- Learn how creativity, change and disruptive thinking can increase your market share
- Network with like-minded CEOs and business leaders